[Debconf-announce] Switching nametags

Hello everyone,

We have been notified that some people have switched name tags.
Presumably, this is all in good fun and not being done maliciously.
Unfortunately, this is also how we account who has sponsored food and
accommodation and so on, so while amusing, this isn't helpful.  If you
are noticed doing this, the good people watching the door to the
cafeteria have been instructed not to let you enter for food until you
have the right name tag on.

Cheers,
|  Stephen Gran                  | Everything is possible.  Pass the word. |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | -- Rita Mae Brown, "Six of One"         |