[Debconf-announce] Day Trip Wiki Page

We've put up a wiki page about the day trip here:

   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/DayTrip

it's not yet complete, so expect updates, but the basic points are:

  The Day Trip is on Monday 27th

  The buses leave at 10:00 in the morning

  If you're not sponsored/already-paid for food, you'll probably want to
  pay for this day at least, in order to have a packed lunch made for you.

  If you're not going on the day trip, and you have food provided, be
  aware that you'll be getting a packed lunch as well -- available for
  collection here at the venue -- if you think there is any chance
  that we think you are going on the trip, and you plan not to, make
  sure we know that so that we can make sure that your lunch is not
  get put on a coach without you.

The wiki page has documents and photos showing more about the destination.

Cheers, Phil.