Re: [Debconf-announce] The now traditional Cheese and Wine party (formal announcement)

Hello,

The Cheese & Wine Party will happen tomorrow (Saturday 2009-07-25) evening
at 23:00 in the Patio (close to the dinner place)

If you have any cheese or other stuff that require cooling (either for
preservation or taste), bring it to the front desk so that it can be
put in the fridge.
Note that the fridge is probably not suitable for most of the wines. Just
leave the bottles in your rooms if the wine does not need to be tasted
very cold.

It would be nice if the cheeses (or others) were labeled (name / country)
so that we actually know what we are tasting.
There will be paper plates where you will be able to put those
information. Please come in advance (10:15) to bring your stuff and
prepare these labels.

We are also looking for corkscrews. If you have a corkscrew, a swiss-army
knife or any other tool that can be used to open a bottle, please come
with it.

We will have a meeting tomorrow morning at 11:00 to check what need to be
bought (which could be local food, beverage, bread, or tools
(toothpicks?)), and to organize the preparation of the Cheese & Wine
party.
Some people will have to go to a local store (we received the address of a
good local store) before siesta time.

If you intend to participate for local food, there will be a collection
box at the front desk tomorrow. You can also join the meeting mentioned
above to participate to the choice.

Best Regards,
--
Nekral