[Debconf-announce] DebConf Travel Reimbursements

If you have been granted travel sponsorship for DebConf 9, please fill
out the appropriate form from
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Sponsorship (if you're wanting a
bank transfer in EUR, you should fill out the ffis form, otherwise you
should fill out the SPI form) and give me the form and documentation of
your expenses (travel receipts) sometime during Debconf.  I'm leaving
Cáceres at 1602 on 2009-07-30.  I will be at the help desk periodically
throughout the conference and can be reached via e-mail or IRC (schultmc
on irc.debian.org in #debconf).

--
Michael Schultheiss