[Debconf-announce] Food tickets for arrival days

Hey,

As you may already know, people wanting to pay for their food at
DebConf9 must buy tickets in advance before the end of lunch (15:00)
the day before the ticket date. Thickets are sold on the Front Desk.

If you arrive after this time (or you want food for your arrival day),
you should contact me (dmn@debian.org) and tell me for which days you
need tickets so I can buy them for you.

For example, if you arrive (at the venue) at 16:00 on day X, you need
to contact me before day X-1 so that I can buy you tickets for X and
X+1.

If you arrive at 23:00 then you need a ticket for day X+1.

Do not leave this for the last moment, since I am not watching my mail
all day. :)

Each ticket is 15€ and gives you food for the whole day (breakfast,
lunch, dinner). After you arrive, find me and get your tickets (after
paying for them :)). I am 'dam' on IRC.

See you at DebConf!

--
dam