[Debconf-announce] DayTrip Hurray!

PAY ATTENTION: WE HAVE TICKETS

If you want to go on the Day Trip - if you have paid, or if you have signed
up, or if you're going to sign up, or if anything, we will be discussing
what to do in the Upper Talk Room at 7pm.

GO TO THE UPPER TALK ROOM AT 7PM FOR INFORMATION.

There is a lot of information and we have to go through it verbally.

PLEASE GO TO THE UPPER TALK ROOM AT 7PM FOR INFORMATION.

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski