[Debconf-announce] Re: Group photo - Friday, 18:00, pool diving tower

On 5/15/06, Aigars Mahinovs <aigarius@debian.org> wrote:
2. The _fun_ group photo will be taken at around 12.40 on Saturday,
May 20th right after the lightning talk session. The photo will be
taken in the shallow end of the main pool. The photographer (me) will
take two positions: just by the side of the pool and on top of the 10m
diving tower and take several pictures of happy Debconf participants
standing in a tight pack *in* the pool. After the main photo
additional photos of splashing and swimming around can also be taken
for PR purposes. (OPTIONAL)

The fun group photo will take place at 13:50.

Due to scheduling conflicts the pool group photo has been moved to the
break after the debugging talk and before the lunch.

Also note that both events are now in the wiki shedule and also known
to the IRC bot.

--
Best regards,
   Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org