Re: [Debconf-announce] Will you take part in the daytrip?

Hi!

* Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debconf.org> [060506 15:22]:

> [ Daytrip and other stuff ] We have a cutoff date for
> confirming this information by May 12, so please decide as soon as
> possible, by updating the field at the bottom of your Comas page [2].

Correction:  Since the machine running comas is currently down (it's
relocated IIRC), that's impossible.  Therefore we just consider that
most of you will participate at the daydrip.  No need to register or
bother us with the non working comas.

Sorry for the inconvenience and the confussion spread,
  Alexander