[Debconf-announce] Will you take part in the daytrip?

Hi,

We are planning to continue the Debconf tradition, and have a great
daytrip on Wednesday May 17 to Xochicalco and Cuernavaca [1]. However,
we must plan on the amount of people that will go in order to get the
correct amount of buses, guides and foods. We have a cutoff date for
confirming this information by May 12, so please decide as soon as
possible, by updating the field at the bottom of your Comas page [2].

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6DayTrip

[2] https://debconf6.debconf.org/comas/attendees/account

See you in Mexico,
  Alexander