Healthcare Info

Hi,

We have the new Healthcare Industry Email List with emails and complete contact information releasing on the 29th July 2016.

This list has complete verification on the 11th July and we wanted to check if you would be interested in it as Healthcare industry is one of the major industries that you target.

Our Specialties: Hospitals, Doctors and Physician with specialties Allergy & Immunology, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Emergency Medicine, Family Practice/General Practice, Geriatrics, Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Oncology (Cancer), Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Plastic Surgery, Preventative Medicine, Psychiatry, Radiology, Surgery, Urology, and Other..

Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in and I shall get back to you with the list details.

Data Guarantees: 80-85% deliverability on emails and 98% accuracy on all contact information.

Note
: If this is not relevant to you, please reply back with your "Target Market" We have all types of industries available.

Please let me know your thoughts,

Thanks & Regards,

Dawn Santos
Data Consultant.

If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with "EXCLUDE ME" in subject line.