Technology Users Lists

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring any of the updated contact databases of below specified titles that will add great value to your marketing programs?

We can segment Industry List & Technology Users List by C-level, VP-level, Director-Level and Manager Level as per your requirements.

Industry List

Technology Users Lists

Specialties List

Information Technology

Epicor

Dermatologist

Healthcare

NetSuite

Plastic Surgeons

Retail Industry

Cloud Users

Radiologist

Hospitality Industry

Eptica

Optometrist

Manufacturing Industry

IBM Filenet / Storage

Oncologists

Services Industry

Avaya

Dentist

Insurance

Mainframe

Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Education

EMC Storage

Orthopedic

Business Services

SAP Users

Registered Nurse

Oil and Gas

Oracle Users

Urologists

Energy and Utilities

Microsoft Dynamic

Anesthesiologists

Media

CRM /ERP

Cardiologist

Marketing/Advertising

MS SharePoint

Hematology

Retail & Wholesale

Cisco

Lab Directors

Construction

Rackspace

Psychologist

Telecom

Zen desk

Family Practitioner/Medicine etc.

Let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person in your company.

Thanks & regards,

Maurine Lopez

Business Development Executive,

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back “Leave Out" in a subject line