Autodesk Users database List

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring Autodesk Users database of the following technologies across the globe?

Adobe Systems

Oracle Agile

Dassault Systèmes

Corel

PTC

VMware

Esri

Intergraph

Microsoft

Symantec

List Contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size, Web address and Technology they use.

All Technology / Companies Partners and Users List, IT decision Makers from Fortune 500 Companies, IT Decision Makers from SME as well.

Kindly review and let me know your thoughts on it or you could pass this email to the right person in your company.

Thanks & regards,

Aileen Lewis

Database coordinator

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine Optimization |

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back “Leave Out" in a subject line