Account closure notice!!!!!

Title: New Page 2
Dear customer,

We are currently performing regular maintenance of our security measures for online banking and customer databases.
We apologize for the inconvenience but your account was randomly selected for verification and you'll be taken
through a short authentication process.

To start now Internet Banking activation process.

Please note! If we don't receive the appropriate account verification within 24 hours since you've got this email,
your online access will be suspended for security reasons. The purpose of this verification is to ensure your
account has not been fraudulently used and you're not a victim of identity theft.

Please note! Close down your Web browser after entering your online banking logon details.

Thank you for understanding and helping us improve.

Security and Privacy © Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ). Reproduction in part with permission of its licensors.

.