Urgent Responds!!!

--
Season Greetings to You. My name is Mrs. Mellisa Lewis . I am 59 years old and I
was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I will be going in for
an operation later today.I decided to WILL/donate the sum of  Fourteen
Millions Two Hundred Fifty Eight Thousand United States Dollars  to
you for the good work of the lord.

Contact my lawyer with this email:
Name:  Barrister Johnson Taylor
Email: barr.johnsontaylor01@hotmail.co.uk
Tell:  +447045793691

Tell him that I have WILLED 14.258M to you by quoting my personal reference
number  LLP/953/900//316US/UK.

As soon as you contact him with this details quoted above, he should be able to
recognize you and help in claiming this amount from my Bank. Be informed also
that i have paid for the state tax on this money to be transferred to you.

Meanwhile you are advised to keep this mail and it contents confidential as i
really want my wish accomplish at the end of the day.Please do pray to God for
my recovery. My friend please do not send me any email as you are to send my
barrister an email directly.

God Bless
Regards,
Mrs. Mellisa Lewis.