Miss Linda Yao.

Dearest One,

Complement of the day I am Linda Yao The only daughter of late Mr and Mrs David Yao, I contacted you because i believe that you are a honest and sincere person who will sincerely assist me in this transaction,It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country, Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk, confiding in someone to succeed in this life. Please and Please, Do not be embarrassed, I wish find a honest and truthful person in my life cause I find it difficult to find one here because of my father's reputation as a wealthy person here before his sudden death, leaving me inheritance of fortune worth four million five hundred thousand American dollars (4,500,000 America dollars )

My intension is to transfer this money to your country for investment on a lucrative business which you will manage together with me, I decided to contact you, seeking for your honest and sincere assistance because I am too young to handle this transaction, I will give you more information and my photos as soon as I hear from you. I have decided to offer you 20% of the total amount of money as a compensation for your efforts input in this transaction, that is just for your honest and sincere assistance to me, then you handle and control the investment while i continue my education there in your country and joins you in the investment as soon as i finish my education there. I will fly to meet you there in your country for the investment and to start my new life with you as soon you confirm my only inheritance there and i hope to establishing a rewarding and good relationship with you.

I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Thanks sincerely assist
Miss Linda Yao.