patricia knewl

Calvary Greetings,

I am Mrs patricia knewl a born again Christian and a widow and I want

 to make a donation of $5.Million to help Orphans and Widows and
 Charitable home in your Country and I assumed that you will be able to

receive this Fund and use it to my wished to the needs in your country
 and i am seriously illed please always putting me in your deily
prayers because i don't know where it will end with me

Reply back to me immediately  for more
 details about this fund. Through this email

Thanks,
 Mrs patricia knewl .