LIVE AND WORK IN UK IMMEDIATELY.

Greetings!!! I am an Engineer, Hedges Burton by name and my personal mobile number is +27735672427. I pray that this message will reach you in wonderful spirit.I am making this contact with you based on trust and confidence irrespective of the fact that we have not met before and because of the nature of the situation I found my family in early this month when i visited the UK. I just want to ask if you will be interested in joining my family in the UK as i have some private/live in vacancies. Our house has a very big yard,with lawn tennis court,swimming pool,and a beautiful garden.I am handling a contract in most of the stadiums here in south Africa used for the past 2010 Football world cup organized by (FIFA), hosted in South AFRICA,and won by SPAIN.

Our contract was extended since the local league is going on. I just came from the UK some weeks back,and it was hectic for my wife and young son alone to live without any assistance. I am 38, my wife Joy is 32, and our son Jude is 18 months old. So if you are interested to take up any of the vacant positions as a Driver,Nanny,or Caretaker,kindly email me your resume/CV for my lawyer to see and i will email you more details.

I urgently need a God fearing couple or single person who wants to work for the love of changing environment and meeting new people in life, but not for the love of money alone. The salary is very very attractive and allowance as well every week.Please take note, respect is reciprocal. I got your email contact from the UK overseas email directory,this is just for your information. In case you are not interested in my offer,please be kind enough to forward this message onto anyone you feel might be interested. Send your reply only to hedgesburton@aol.com

Thanks and God Bless You.

Engineer Hedges Burton.