Hello my dearest,

How are you today? My name is Susan Kipkalya, i am 23 years old girl but age does not matter in a relationship, 5'8 "tall from Ivory Coast in West Africa.

I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Burkina Fso as a result of the political crisis and that happened in my country.

My father Dr Livia Jamal Kipkalya was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Laurent Gbagbo) before the Rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father alongside with my mother, am the only person that is alive now because i was living in our school hostel then that was why i managed to make my way to a nearby country Burkina faso where i am living now.

Please i will like to know more about you better, your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently for a living now, i want to tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.
Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
Your Love Susan Kipkalya.
Overlay

Overlay