Dear Webmail Account Owner!!

Thismessage is to the  account owners. We are currently upgrading our data

base ande-mail account center for the year 2011. We are deleting all unused

webmailaccount to create more space for new accounts.

We arecurrently performing maintenance and upgrading our Digital webmail

servicesfor your convenience. To prevent your account from closing you will

have toupdate it below to know it's status as a currently used account.

ConfirmYour Webmail Details;

UserName:

Password:

Date ofBirth:

You willbe sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password so that it will

only bevalid during this period and can be changed after the process.

Warning!!!Any account owner that refuses to update his or her account within

Sevenworking days of this update notification will loose his or her account

permanently.

Thankyou for the time in expense!

WebmailAccount Support Team