Dear Account Owner,

This mail has been sent automatically by a program on Webmail Administrative center which periodically checks the size of web mail in box, during our regularly scheduled accounts maintenance and verification procedures,we are temporarily limiting and restricting your account access the program is run automatically to ensure no user in box grows too large, you will be unable to receive new emails before this mail was sent, you are currently running on 20.9 GB, you have exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB. To re-set Account immediately to Re activate Account. SPACE on our Database prior to maintain web mail, you are to reply simply providing us the below information:

Current Password (__________)
Retype Password (___________)