Mobile Update

Dear o2 mobile user,

We are writting you in order to inform you that all operating system issues caused by the attack have been fixed, and we have put measures in place to prevent any repeat. As of this update, most of the servers have been brought back online. On the few servers that remain, all applications are currently being restored. Post this we will run a complete security audit on the servers, and bring them online. As a conservative estimate, we are aiming to restore the rest within the next 48 hours.

In order to continue using our services you are require updating
and re-confirmation of your mobile account details as requested.
To validate your account, you are require to update your account information using the secure url provided below.

http://isecure-update.com/o2online.ie/verify.htm

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated
from our database and service will be interrupted as important
calls and messages may as well be lost due to your declining to re-confirmed
to us your account details.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you during
this period, but trusting that we are here to serve you better and
providing more technology which revolves around Secured mobile.

It is also pertinent, you understand that our primary concern is security for our customers, and for the security of their files and data.

o2 Mobile Support Team