Happy New Year!!!!

The Scottish Investment Trust PLC
6 Albyn Place
Edinburgh EH2 4NL,
United Kingdom .

Attn..

I am Mr. John Kennedy, the Fund Manager of Scottish Investment
International. The World Largest Fund Management Company with over
£1.2Trillion Capital Investment Fund.

Nevertheless, as The Scottish Fund Manager, I handle all our Investor's
Direct Capital Funds. As a routine, every investor gets the percentage
profit or dividend from the total cash he or she invested into the company
annually. Last year it was announced that the profit margin was 20% after
calculating carefully I found out that the profit margin was 21.1% that is
an excess of 1.2% on each investor so I secretly extracted 1.2% Excess
Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's
Marginal Capital Fund. As an expert, I have made over £45, 745, 000. 00 from
the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand
as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from
Scottish Marginal Capital Fund.

All conformable documents to back up the claims will be made available to
you prior to your acceptance.

Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the
funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches.
Our sharing ratio will be 60 40. If you are interested, you should send your
direct phone number so we could discuss more on phone as regard the
transaction.

Please do get back to me through my mobile number +44 704 570 9683

Best Regards,

Mr. John Kennedy
Phone:+44 704-570-9683
Fax: + 44-7006-079-615
Fund Manager Scottish Investment Trust Plc
http://www.sit.co.uk