Hello my dear,

How are you today i hope you are fine, My Name is Miss Sylvia, I will want us to be friends, for something important which I would like to share with you, and we will get to know each other better, I hope you don't mind being my friend.  l want you to send an email to me to my email address so that l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.
please i am waiting for your responds to my email address, Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters allots in life)
yours new friend
Sylvia