Waiting to hear from you

Please open the attached file, for more details. I am Mdm. Zhu Yanlai,
the Assistant Chief Executive of Bank of China Hong Kong. I will need
you to assist me in executing a bussiness project worth US$25.5 Million.

I shall furnish you with more information about this operation when I
receive your responds.

Best Regards,
Mdm. Zhu Yanlai
Email:  zhuyanlzh@aim.com