AWAITING YOUR CONSENT IN THIS PROJECT

AWAITING YOUR CONSENT IN THIS PROJECT.

Greetings,
I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to
you. My name is Capt. Anita Kirk , a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC
Medical
Team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq.
I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my
personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career
serving
under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.
Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons
for now until you have found the time to visit the BBC website stated
below to
enable you have an insight into what I intend sharing with you, believing
that it would be of your desired interest one-way or the other.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/25/60II/main690763.shtml
Also, could you get back to me having visited the above website to enable
us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding.
I must
say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without
knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decides to go
public. In this
regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this message is
strictly for mutual benefit between you and I and nothing more.
I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards,
meanwhile, could you send me an email confirming that you have visited the
site and that
you have understood my intentions? I intend to transfer the funds to you
for safe keeping before joining you for further investment.

I will like you to get back to me with with the following information,

1. Full Name
2. Address
3.Occupation
4.Age
5. Telephone Number.

I will await your thoughts via my email.
Thanks,
Best Regards
Cpt. Anita Kirk