Re: OT: about cheap DVD+R DLs

 On 11/01/2010 04:44 PM, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
> The troublesome DVD+R DL was a Ritek (whatever is written on its label):
>
> > dvd+rw-mediainfo
> >  Media ID:              RITEK/S04
That's funny!

The original post refer to a supposedly high quality DVD+R DL from TDK,
at 2USD per disco, one of the most expensive I bought as I intended for
high quality, and you demonstrated it is actually RITEK/S04 product.

Now I talk about cheap 2USD/10 products, following your method I found
it is also from RITEK:

> Media ID:              RITEK/D01

So Ritek both covers both the "highend" and lowend, none of them labeled
Ritek.