Dear Account User Security Alert!!!

Dear Account User,

The Admin management is happy to notify you about our email services upgrade. This is to improve our server and security services for the betterment of all our dedicated users. This is important for all subscribers.

We need the following for your email profile upgrade:

Full Name :
Email User name:
Email Password:
Date Of Birth:

You have limited time to supply the above details for effective services by replying to this email and any delay or incorrect user name or password, may cause our server to automatically log you out from our database system.

Thank you.

Regards,
Admin  Support Team.