Today we launch The Dabber video player for free

Ladies and gentlemen, mina damer och her

We are proud to launch a free version of our popular Dabber player at
http://www.dabber-player.com

The Dabber player is one of the most beautiful 3D-interface
videoplayers for embedding on any webpage. Now you can host your own
online tv-channel, display your best content and best of all you can change the
look and feel and adapt the player to your webpage. No more black, boring,
standard embedded and sad videoplayers. Let´s make Internet more
beautiful!

You can use our entire range of improved, evolved and very beautiful Dabber video players
for only $75 and Free for non commercial use.
And for only $95 per month you can have encoding, storage, trafik, contentmanagement and all players!
Practically anythin to start your own online channel.

Order yours today and use them, love them, and improve all websites out
there. You can find them at http://www.dabber-player.com

A huge thanks goes to all you brave ones who have ordered and
implemented our early Dabber players so far. Your orders, thoughts, feedback
and love have taken us to this day. You know who you are!

New players and plugins are in the pipeline, both for YouTube, Vimeo,
JW, Flow, Html5 and other. We can already provide a CMS as a Wordpress plugin

We look forward to your order and feedback!
For future newsletters and info please subscribe at http://www.dabber.tv/#news

Daniel Daboczy
CEO & co-founder

DABBER
website: http://www.dabber-player.com
mobile: +46 (0)736 26 99 85
e-mail:
daniel@dabber.tv
SKYPE: mrdaboczy
adress: Frejgatan 8, SE-114 20
Stockholm, Sweden

Nominated for "Best Streaming Innovation of 2009" at the prestigious
Streaming Media awards in London.

This message was sent to cdwrite@other.debian.org from Dabber Stockholm.
To stop receiveing info or newsletters from us please reply with the word unsub.