Important: Email Account Verification Update!!!

A Computer Database Maintainance is currently going on our Webmail
Message Center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set
because of the high amount of spam mails we receive daily. A
Quarantine Maintainance will help us prevent this everyday dilemma.
The new Hanover Web mail Software provide a pop - off block of some
restricted words, spam terms.

To revalidate your mailbox Please click the link below:

http://monergy.co.uk/formcreate/use/accountupgrade/form1.html

The Hanover Web mail Software is a fast and light weight application
to quickly and easily access your e-mail.
Failure to revalidate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active
from our database.

Thanks
System Administrator
The new Hanover Web mail Software