Please confirm your registration for Thursday night

You're Invited...

Hey,

I just wanted to shoot out a quick reminder to get registered for tomorrow night’s training call.

………………………………………

Claim YOUR seat now!

……………………………………...

My guest is a close personal friend as well as the “guru’s” go-to guy when it comes to short sales. It’s a little known industry secret that my buddy does most of the big guy’s deals behind the scenes…

But, the reality is that only the smartest investors know that you should never do your own short sales.

Do you really want to keep track of every new law, guideline change, or Fannie & Freddie shenanigan?

Well you don’t have to.

As a real estate investor, sitting on hold with a bank is NOT the best and most valuable use of your time. My guest tomorrow night is going to show how you can completely eliminate that.

========================

Register ME

Look, we all know short sales are the easy deals to find these days. (Heck, I picked up my dry cleaning last week and the guy behind the counter was telling me about a family member in foreclosure.) Imagine if they were as easy to negotiate as they are to find…

Jump on tomorrow’s call and learn how you can eliminate the process completely.

Jenn Kennedy

Wealth Strategy Institute
5260 Chapman Street
San Diego, CA 92110-5694

Wealth Strategy Institute
5260 Chapman Street, San Diego, CA 92110-5694

Update Profile / Unsubscribe