Congratulations: You have won

The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that
after a successful completion of the PROMO DRAWS held on
the 5th July 2010,your e-mail address,attached to
winning numbers:(11) (80) (12)(96) (09) (43) won in the
Tenth lottery category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
£250,000,00 Pounds Sterling in cash credited to REF
NO:MICRO-L/2009-END10.

All participants were selected through our Microsoft
computer ballot system drawn from 167,000 Names,as part
of our International  "E-MAIL" Promotion Program for our

prominent MS-WORD users all over the world and for the
continuous use of the internet. You are advised to
contact the claims processor with the details below via
his e-mail address :

NAME:  GLENN BRADLEY
EMAIL: mrglenn_bradley@yahoo.com.hk

PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO

CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
1.Full Name:... 2.Address:... 3.Phone:... 4.Country:...

5.Sex/Gender:...

YOURS SINCERELY,
Eileen Quincy.