Microsoft® Windows XP Corporations

Microsoft Promotion Award Team
23 South Way WIW London,
United Kingdom.

MICROSOFT WINNING NOTIFICATION.... PROMO

The prestigious Microsoft® Windows XP Corporations wishes to inform you
that your e-mail address emerged as one of their online lucky Winners
selected from our private computerized lottery drawn here in London United
Kingdom and this selection process was carried out through a random
selection in our Computerized Email Selection System (C.E.S.S.) from a
database of over a million email addresses from the world wide web.

This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet
Microsoft® Windows. Hence we do believe that with your winning prize, you
will continue to be active and patronage to the Microsoft® Windows XP
Corporations. Therefore you have won the sum of £500,000.00 pounds {Five
Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds}. A winning cheque will be issued in
your name by the Microsoft® Windows XP Corporation and also a certificate
of prize claims will be sent to you along side with your winnings cheque.
You are to make contact with your designated agent who shall by duty,
guide you through the process of facilitating the release of your Prize.

For claims,you are advised to contact your designated appointed agent with
the
following details below.

Zentec Security
Mr Astrid Pedersen
Email:zentec.ltd1@contractor.net
Direct Tel.Line;+44(0)703-174-5881

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.
1. Full Name:..............
3. Occupation:..............
4. Nationality...............
6.Date Of Birth....................

Once again on behalf of all our staff and Managements we say CONGRATULATIONS!

Sincerely,
Microsoft Promotion Award Team,
United Kingdom Sub Region.