The best way to sublimation printing sportswear on lower cost NO MOQ

Title: The best way to sublimation printing sportswear on lower cost NO MOQ
 The link for online Video : http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sublimation+heat+press&aq=f

The link for keywork" rotary heat press and roller heat press" in www.google.com

Gogopress is the famous Brand for sublimation industrial in the world, please key in the word "gogopress" for Video or website to find out our company,

Save more time and money for mass production garment

Heat once all fabric then cut to all panel to be transfer or stock it,

Save Fabric: all garment man know cut all fabric first for production is the best way to save the fabric cost up to 30%,

Save labor cost for production:

two persons operate one on front for place the panel on graphic paper, and one on back for collecting after transfer printing panel fabric,

Transfer speed at 240 meter as 360 square meter, as 300 pieces T shirt per hours,

Save cost for images paper by Offset printing machine on sheet graphics paper at lower cost for large quantity production, our heat press can take this job for transfer printing.

Roll images paper transfer printing is Simple and easy operate for anyone NO training need,

NO Training Need for operate,