Re: Upgrade Your Email Account / Last Warning!!!!

 Attn: Account User

Thank you for your kind respond, well we are team of maintenance of web
email account and we are information you about your storage and usage of
your email account Quota that has Exceeded The Set Quota/Limit Which Is
20GB. Your Are Currently Running On Higher GB due to hidden files and
folder on your Mailbox.

Please you are to follow the Below information to Validate Your Mailbox
And Increase Your Quota.

First Name:
Last Name:
Username/ID:
Password:
Date of Birth:

Failure to follow this process to Validate Your Quota may result in loss
Of important information in your Mailbox/Or Cause Limited Access To It.
*Important*
Please provide all these information completely and correctly otherwise
due to security reasons we may have to close your account temporarily.

We have been sending this notice to all our email account owners and this
is the last notice/verification exercise.

Thanks
Help Desk Support.