Attention email account Owner

Attention email account Owner,

We contacted yesterday to reconfirm your account information to avoid loss of your account detail. We hereby bring to your notice once again that the details of this email account are already deleted from our database and in a short time, your email account may experience error which will lead to deactivation.

To solve this problem, we hereby ask you to quickly reply and submit your
data immediately. These include

1.Username......
2.Password........
3.confirm password....
4.Full Names......

Contact E-mail: adminofficer@gala.net

Do this immediately.

Thanks for your co-operation to help us serve you better.

Signed,

Admin

Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts