Re : Visa Card Authentication

Congratulations!!!

  This is to officially inform you that you just emerge a beneficiary of the Lexus $2.5 Million grant fund. To file for your claim please contact the delivery agency If you are interested in claiming your prize,please contact the Visa card dispatch center via email ( ikbclaim@8.am ) with the following details

Sir Emma Wright
Office Tel Number: +2348029628009
Contact Email: ikbclaim@8.am

With the following information:

Full Name:
Delivery Address:
Phone Number:
Occupation:
Country:

As soon as we receive the above details we shall immediately proceed with your authentication by sending your data to a credit card issuing company Exxon Mobil and Mayfresh bank the issuing company within six hours of details authentication notification,And the delivery of your card to your home address in your state.We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Note: The delivery of your credit card Card by Tranex Courier service depends on the terms and Agreement of the delivery firm. This Visa Card unit is not liable for any damage or your inability to meet with the claims requirement.Please Note that You will be required to pay the sum of only $55.70 for Brokerage fees cost and once that is done,your visa card will get to your location within the next 24hrs.

Kindest Regards,

Emma Wright.

Funds Remittance Department
www.ng-lexus.com
Director Of Foreign Operations.
You Can Reach Me On
Phone number: +2348029628009 / 0112348029628009
For Oral conversation.