NEW features of cdrtools-2.01.01a67:
NOTE: cdrtools is currently in a state of a release candidate for the next
- Prevent a compiler warning when compiling 64 bit binaries on HP-UX
using make CCOM=cc64
- Some files in include/schily/*.h have been enhanced to better support VMS
- config.guess now knows about OpenVMS
- Changed bash test to use --version instead of -version as bash on OpenVMS
- include/schily/xmconfig.h (containing a "static" configuration for VMS
because "configure" does not work on VMS) was enhanced.
- Trying to add support for OpenVMS to RULES/*
- New autoconf tests for the type "long double" and a new "max size" type.
- libschily/*bytes.c now support 64 bit compilation and use a "ssize_t"
typed count parameter instead of "int".
Libparanoia (Ported/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Monty email@example.com):
Libedc (Optimized by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt firstname.lastname@example.org):
- First complete version of a man page for rscsi.
Cdda2wav (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt email@example.com):
- cdda2wav now correctly deals with the case when no sound device
was specified. Thanks to Robert Grimm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mkisofs (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling since 1997, originated by Eric Youngdale):
- Make "isovfy" CD-ROM-XA aware
- Make "isodump" CD-ROM-XA aware
- Add the HELIOS UNICODE mapping code. This needs to be done
at UCS-2 level for Joliet and UDF (instead of UTF-8) and only
for Rock Ridge (in case of a UTF-8 based target locale) using
UTF-8 based translations.
- Make the Apple extensions work again with "mkisofs -find"
- Support correct inode numbers for UDF hardlinks
- Support sockets, pipes, char/blk-dev specials with UDF
- read Joliet filenames with multi-session if no TRANS.TBL
or RR is present. I am looking for a volunteer for this task!
Note that this can never be 100% correct as there is no relation
between the names on the master (UNIX) filesystem, the ISO-9660
names and the Joliet names. Only the Rock Ridge names are
untranslated with respect to the original files on the
master (UNIX) filesystem.
- add libecc/edc for CDI and similar.
The files are located on:
EMail:email@example.com (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
firstname.lastname@example.org (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/
URL: http://cdrecord.berlios.de/private/ ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily