I need your assistance

I need your assistance so that we can both transfer abandoned sum of$19.5Million Dollars own by (late Mr Sadiq Uday) from my bank Hang SengBank here in Hong Kong. Please Reply quickly so that i can give you moreinformations about the source of the funds,and we will share in theratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. Please Reply with Full NamesPrivate Phone Number: Current Residential Address: Occupation:If you areintrested Contact me via songleee@live.com