Re: Announcing cdrskin-0.7.2

Mario ??ani?? <mario.danic@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Note that we did already discuss this some time ago and it is obvious that you
> > _did_ copy sources from an older version.
>
> You discussed it with yourself. That's way different, don't you think? :)

No, the announced code contains (different from that the project itself claims) code
parts from an older version of the cdrtools source. Claiming that there was no such
code move is a missinformation. Whether this has been done directly or
indirectly does not matter as there are enough identifyable parts that have
been written by Heiko Eißfeldt for cdrecord. The Copyright law requires to
mention the original authors which is not done......

OpenSource gives many permissions but it does not allow to hide things.

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)