I need your assistance

I need your assistance so that we can both transfer abandoned sum of
$19.5Million Dollars own by (late Mr Sadiq Uday) from my bank Hang Seng
Bank here in Hong Kong. Please Reply quickly so that i can give you more
informations about the source of the funds and  share in the ratio of 60%
for me and 40% for you. Please Reply with Full Names Private Phone Number:
Current Residential Address: Occupation: If you are interested make sure
you Contact me songlee_li1123@tokyo.ir

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo