I need your assistance

I need your assistance so that we can both transfer abandoned sum of $19.5Million Dollars own by (late Mr Sadiq Uday) from my bank Hang Seng Bank here in Hong Kong. Please Reply quickly so that i can give you more informations about the source of the funds,and we will share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. Please Reply with Full Names Private Phone Number: Current Residential Address: Occupation:If you are intrested Contact me via songleeu@yahoo.com.hk