NEW features of cdrtools-2.01.01a62:
NOTE: cdrtools is currently in a state just before a new major release.
- New include files include/schily/ctype.h, include/schily/pwd.h
- All programs are now using schily/stdio.h
- Haiku default install dir is now /boot/opt/schily
- New rules RULES/os-cygwin_nt-6.0-wow64.id and
RULES/os-cygwin_nt-6.1-wow64.id support Cygwin on 64bit
installations of Win Vista and "Win 7".
- New rules for compiling 64 Bit binaries on cygwin_nt-wow64
NOTE: You need to have a 64 bit aware gcc on Cygwin to use this!
- TEMPLATES/temp-gcc.rul and TEMPLATES/temp-xcc.rul
now correctly include cc-gcc.rul and cc-dumb.rul and thus
make the automake feature working again for completely
- Fixed RULES/rules.inc to make sure we install xx.h instead of
- Workaround an infinite hang in an autoconf test on 64 Bit Vista
- Include limits.h in schily/hostname.h for Linux
- Several "%s" formats have been introduced in order to make gcc-4
happy even though the original strings have been pointer to constant
and well known strings
- Change the option order in the autoconf test for calling the linker
in order to avoid problems with the microsoft linker.
- libschily now is thread aware and uses the thread specific errno
value on Solaris, Linux and FreeBSD.
Libparanoia (Ported/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Monty email@example.com):
Libedc (Optimized by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Raised the SCSI Bus-number limit from 256 to 500 for Linux as a workaround
for a resource leak bug in the linux kernel. The workaround lets the problem
happen much later but cannot completely avoid it. If you are hit by the Linux
kernel resource leak bug, you need to reboot.
- Correctly abort the FIFO in cdrecord on BeOS and Haiku
in case that the clone ara cannot be made shared.
Cdda2wav (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling, originated by Heiko Eißfeldt email@example.com):
Mkisofs (Maintained/enhanced by Jörg Schilling since 1997, originated by Eric Youngdale):
- Fixed a potential malloc problem in mkisofs
The files are located on:
EMail:firstname.lastname@example.org (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
email@example.com (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/
URL: http://cdrecord.berlios.de/private/ ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/schily