Fwd: iomega slim dvd burner

Forwarding this to the list :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew Wienecke <revelater@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 22:33
Subject: Re: iomega slim dvd burner
To: Mario <mario.danic@gmail.com>

unfortunately, i wont have time to supply logs at the moment, i am using growisofs  and i tried with k3b, but that also uses the same on the backend.
dvd+rw-mediainfo says no mmc device (or... something) when a dvd is inserted to the device, k3b crashes (lots of invalid dvd speed errors)
apparently nero can burn it, but i don't have the funds/time to install it on all the systems i intend to use....
if that isn't sufficient, i will give you as much else as i can later tonight.