Re: Announcing xorriso-0.4.0

"Thomas Schmitt" <scdbackup@gmx.net> wrote:

> be invited to try the new release 0.4.0 of my program
> xorriso, a ISO 9660 Rock Ridge filesystem manipulator.
>
> It creates, loads, manipulates and writes ISO 9660
> filesystem images with Rock Ridge extensions. Optionally
> it supports hard links, ACLs and xattr.

Did you verify correct behavior of the hard link support?

Could you please remove ACLs and xattr from your text as there is no such
feature in ISO-9660 or Rock Ridge?

> Novelties:
>
> * New option -hardlinks enables recording and restoring of hard link
>   relations.
>
> * Improved reading performance with -update_r and -extract.
>
> * New option -for_backup as shortcut for -acl -xattr -hardlinks
>
> * Operators with option -find : -not, -or, -and, (, ), -if, -then, -else
>
> * New -find tests -wholename, -prune

Why do ou try to pretend that there is libfind support without supporting
a real find(1) command line?

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)