WEBMAIL SUPPORT CENTER (UP DATE YOUR WEBMAIL)

 Dear Webmail Users

 We are currently upgrading our database and e-mail account center i.e.
 homepage view. We shall be deleting old email accounts, which are no
 longer active to create more space for new accounts users. We have also
 investigated a system wide security audit to improve and enhance ourcurrent
 security. In order to continue using our services you are require to update and
 re-confirmed your email account details as requested below.
 To complete your account re-confirmation, you must reply to this email
 immediately and enter your account details as requested below.

 Username: (                 )
 E-mail Login ID(           )
 Password: (     )
 Re-type password(          )
 Date of Birth :(           )

 Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated from
 our database and service will not be interrupted, as important messages may as
 well be lost due to your declining to re-confirm to us your account details.

 We apologize for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this
 period, but trusting that we are here to serve you better and providing more
 technology, which revolves around email and Internet.

 It is also pertinent; you understand that our primary concern is for our
 customers, and for the security of their files and data.

 COMFIRMATION CODE: -/93-1A388-480 Technical Support Team