Attention

Microsoft Lottery Promotion ! P.I.D.N:(mx/1.08/pd)

You have every reason to be happy, because you are the selected winner of
the first ever Microsoft ! promotion. Your reward, a prize money of
£1,000,000.00 GBP. Do note that this was done randomly, and you emerged
as
the first ever winner, congrats ! Do not be confused you are the
rightfull
winner.

For further information on how to collect your prize money, do send an
email containing your;

Full name................
Country..................
Contact Address..........
Telephone Number.........
Occupation...............

NAME: Mr. Peter Scholes
EMAIL: peter_scholesdept@live.com
or call : +447031967501

NOTE: Make sure you add your P.I.D.N (personal identification number) to
your reply email. ( You can find your personal identification number at
the top right corner of this email )

The Microsoft ! team wishes to congratulate you.