Advertising opportunity for: debian.org

My name is Joan, and my company Topsot-Promotions represents online
gaming sites in various domains. We are looking at reputable sites to
offer them opportunities to help promote some of our clients sites. We
primarily seek text advertising and blog posts.

For further details please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,
Joan Barkley
Advertising Consultant
Business Development Department
joan@topspot-promotions.com
http://www.topspot-promotions.com

If you do not respond to this email you will not receive any additional
emails from TopSpot Promotions.  To permanently delete yourself from
our list, simply reply to this with a blank email and you will not
receive any communication from us in the future.