Re: rename functions as they conflict with glibc

> On Mo, 15 Jun 2009, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> > I recommend you to just upgrade to recent original code. Original code is
> > legally distributable and it does implement a workaround for the problem since
>
> What do Sun's lawyers say to that, and to your cdrecord mixture, about
> non-distributability?

We all know that you are sending repeated FUD to this list ....

According to my request, Sun's lawyers did have another full legal review last
year and confirmed that the original software is of course without legal
problems.

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)