PLZ ACKNOWLEDGE

COMPUTER GENERATED PROFILE NUMBERS (CGPN):7-22-71-00-66-12,ORDER NUMBER:
KSLU59215. REF. NO. 341057
Confirmation Reference Number: 78-45-2-12-47-66-4
Your e-mail have emerged as a winner of €870,812.79 in 3rd class of the
draws in our on-going Online Write a cheque Promotion in Spain.

For prize claiming,Conact our claim agent with your names, address,sex, age,
telephone, occupation,country to MR.Martin

Agustin,TEL:+34-634 141 812,EMAIL TO: golfortunetrust@aim.com

Regards,

Loteria Naccional