Re: Announcing xorriso-0.3.6

"Thomas Schmitt" <scdbackup@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i wrote:
> > >  http://www.libburnia-project.org/wiki/AAIP
> Joerg Schilling wrote:
> > it is in conflict with Apple extensions.
>
> What unlucky coincidence. I googled heavily for "AA"
> and found nothing that would have a relation
> to ISO images.

In any case, your definitions do not make sense in 2009.

Your ACL coding refers to an ACL definition that was defined and implemented in
the early 1990s. The related draft standard was finally withdrawn in 1999.

All recent software uses ACLs based on NTFS ACLs. Given the fact that the
current ACL style is part of the NFSv4 standard, the only useful ACL flavor
seems to be NTFS/NFSv4 ACLs.

BTW: do you know of any OS that reads your ACL implementation?

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)